Illustrator / Web designer
Interweave is looking for a Designer, a design Thinker, to create and execute designs across platforms and channels (products, platforms, websites, mobile, campaigns). You will collaborate with strategists, marketers, information architects and copy writers, and build with them great brand experiences online. Our goal, and part of your job, is to create user-centric campaigns, highly engaging, which exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Develop creative ideas and quality design
- Understand the brief and produce designs that are in keeping with the brief, brand and overall strategy
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with internal teams, as well as, client teams when necessary
- Effectively articulate the reasons for every decision in your design and how they enhance the brand values
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Show attention to detail
- Communicate thoughts and expertise to the rest of the team
- Be up-to-date on new technologies and trends in your field and share them with others
- Respect deadlines and adhere to them
- A passionate person, who loves what he/she does
- Positive attitude
- A combination of a thinker and a doer
- Team-oriented and work well with others
- Likes to challenge him/herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material
- Honest and fun-loving
We are a fast-growing, awarded, global interactive marketing agency established in February 2013. We are based in London and Athens and we work for brands and companies worldwide. A team comprised of individuals with strong backgrounds and talents in both digital communications and strategic marketing. We design and build human-centered products. We make brands grow.
We create strong brand experiences, empower brand teams and most of all have fun in the process.
We are looking for the next passionate member of our team, so we can create interesting and innovative things together.
- 2+ years of experience in visual design
- Experience in Web Design
- Demonstrable graphic design and illustration skills with a strong portfolio
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Knowledge of web design principles in all areas is considered a plus
- A great workspace in both Athens and London city center filled with passionate, creative, team oriented, hard working people
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Opportunities to attend conferences worldwide and internal and external trainings
- One-of-a-kind gear, chosen by you
- Outdoor activities, trips and experiences held by the company
- Global brands, inspiring and challenging projects that help you evolve
- Competitive Salary
Grow Together policy (officially announced by the start of 2016): 50% of company’s profits in 2017 will proportionally be shared with our people based on their position, their role and their current salary.